Dental Exams and Dental X-Rays in Tampa, FL
A comprehensive dental exam will be performed by your dentist at your initial dental visit. At regular check-up exams, your dentist and hygienist will include the following:
- Oral cancer screening: Check the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Examination of tooth decay: All tooth surfaces will be checked for decay with special dental instruments.
- Examination of existing restorations: Check current fillings, crowns, etc.
- Gum disease evaluation: Check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Examination of diagnostic x-rays (radiographs): Essential for detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. X-rays also help determine tooth and root positions.
Dental Exams and Dental X-Rays in the Tampa Bay Area
For more information about our dental exams & dental x-rays visit our Tampa clinic, call us on 813-872-9220, or to schedule an appointment click on the link below.Schedule An Appointment